Wednesday 27 August 2008

MASCULINE CARDS

Our wonderful Idea Book and Catalogue is brimming full with beautiful stamp sets that are perfect for feminine cards. Some people find it difficult when it comes to making a card for the boys and men in their life. Recently I participated in a card swap with some other SU Demos for masculine cards. You may find some of these ideas great for Fathers Day coming up very quickly. My contribution was this card. And here are the other cards that I received.

Nik Wilkinson


Karren Johnson



Delys Cram

As you can see they are all very different and all using different stamp sets. So go on! Have a go and you may be surprised how easy it is to make a great card for you man!

Until next time...



2 comments:

Anna Sutherland said...

Congratulations, I have nominated you for a blogging award. Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me.

Anna Sutherland said...

Janine, to collect your award stop by my blog.
Many Thanks
Anna