Tuesday 5 August 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE!

Yes, 13 years ago today I married my darling. It's amazing how time flies and yet sooo much has happened in those 13 years that it seems like a very long time ago too.

Don't we look young? Aah, those were the days!

So, onto the card I have made to give to my beloved...

This was made using the gorgeous new set from the Spring Mini called Always and also Boho Backgrounds. As soon as I saw this set, I knew that I would use it to make this anniversary card as the words and images are just so lovely. I hope he likes it. My son asked why it had a heart on it when it was for a boy? I said that I didn't think Daddy would mind ;-) LOL
I have used the colours from the DSP Outlaw which I think are great for masculine cards. Let me know what you think of it.

Until next time...

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Always, Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, DSP Outlaw
Inks: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel , Ruby Red, Markers
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Vintage Brads, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

All supplies available from Stampin' Up!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sharlene Meyer said...

This is stunning, Janine! I'm sure your hubby will love it. And Congrats on your anniversary!

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous Janine! Happy Anniversary too :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous card too.
Jamey

Anonymous said...

This look wonderful, I'm Stu loved it. Happy Anniversary.

Erica

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary - I LOVE your card!! The colours really are delicious :) Plus, the set is now on my absolutely must have list and I love seeing how everyone else is using it. LOL