Tuesday 26 August 2008

ALWAYS - so versatile




Here is another card I have made using the lovely set Always. This one was for my mother for her birthday. It is a very similar design to the card I made for my Husband. For the heart I used the rock and roll technique. The greeting is from the Wonderful Favourites set which is a very handy set indeed. The scalloped boarder was made using the slit punch.

SUPPLIES:
Card: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Enchante DSP (retired)
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Stamps: Always, Wonderful Favourites
Accessories: Slit Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponge Daubers

All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

Until next time....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Green said...

LOVE this card, I LOve the purple and punching out those circle, very appealing!