Tuesday 29 July 2008

Spring Mini Coming Soon!

Hi there.
Yes, excitement is mounting as the new Spring Mini is coming out on the 1st August. Yippee. It is gorgeous!!!!All it's gorgeous yumminess will be available until November 30th. This catalogue is jammed packed with beautiful new stamp sets, designer papers and gorgeous satin ribbons. It is just STUNNING and something you won't want to miss! My personal wish list was practically the whole book and I am stalking the postie in anticipation of receiving my pre-order. This is just one of the perks of being a SU Demonstrator - we get to pre-order a whole month before the release of new catties - cool eh?. I can't wait to have a play and will definitely be sharing my creations with you here on my blog.

Speaking of sharing mini catty creations... a couple of very talented scrapbookers were sent some samples from the Spring Mini to have a play with recently and they will be sharing what they have created starting on August 1st. They will also be giving away some SU goodies so be sure to check them out. The lovely Trina McClune and Nic Howard.
Now knowing me and my limited abilities with linking on my blog, these links may not work, so here are their blog addresses in full if the links don't take you there directly.
Trina: http://www.trinamcclune.typepad.com/
Nic: http://nichoward.typepad.com/

Until next time...


1 comment:

nic said...

good job linking! I agree, the spring catalog is fun!

nic