Tuesday 22 July 2008

One for the Little Girls

If you have a little girl in your life, then you can't go past the gorgeous stamp set Pretty Princess. This set is so sweet and I know my daughter just loves it and wants me to use it for her birthday card this year. She is already giving me instructions as to what colours I am to use - pink is obviously in there - lol! This is a great set to use when you have a lot of little girls birthday cards to make and the saying which comes in the set is so sweet. It also comes with a yummy looking birthday cake which can be used for the big girls in your life too. I borrowed this set from my friend Jamey (thanks Jamey ;-) ) to make some cards with.

Here she is in all her sweetness!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Pretty Princess
Inks: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Card: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Soft Subtles buttons, Mat Pack, Hemp Twine, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way Glue Pen, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens, Markers, Dimensionals, Glue Dots










And here she is again in another colourway.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Pretty Princess
Inks: Basic Black, Pixie Pink
Card: Pixie Pink, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Accessories: Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way Glue Pen, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens, Markers, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I hope you like her.

Until next time....





All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so welcome!
Jamey