Tuesday 3 March 2009

Cute Triangle Boxes

Late last year I participated in an online event called U Stamp. It was great and I picked up some great ideas from some very talented Stampin' Up! Demos from around the world.


These are so easy, I even managed to demonstrate them at a few workshops. (I have not been too keen to demo 3D items in the past as I haven't had much success :-) ).
I thought they would make great party favours/goodie bags for kids birthday parties.
The Christmas one on the left uses the set Season of Joy from the Spring Mini and the one on the right uses one of my favourite sets, Crab & Co. This is a really versitile set as it can cover both birthdays and Christmas and the children love it. Crab & Co and its co-ordinating wheel are both retiring as of March 31st. So, if it is on your wish list, be quick and email me with your order before he disappears for ever.

Until next time...

Janine

No comments: