Friday 10 October 2008

Bloomin' With Beauty

When the Spring Mini came out, the first stamp set that made it to my wish list was Bloomin' with Beauty. I just LOVE hydrangeas and knew it would be a lovely set to play with and practise my watercolouring skills on. Having said that, I still haven't yet had a play with the hydrangeas stamp LOL.
I wanted to demonstrate the 'watercolouring with markers & stamp pads' technique at a recent workshop so had a little play and came up with the design you see here. I hope you like it.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Blooming with Beauty
Paper: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, watercolouring paper, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Double-stitched ribbon, Slit Punch, sponge daubers, snail, dimensionals, aquapen

Until next time....

All supplies from Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Tru said...

Very pretty card, your watercolouring is lovely.

kareN stampZ said...

yes blooming beautiful all right

Anonymous said...

very pretty card! :) jamey

Anonymous said...

Hi there Janine love the card so elegant and beautiful :)

Catherine said...

I have this set but not really used it, I think I might have to bring it out and try it again.